Published on 1st January 2020 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi Urai premium egg noodles, cooked and tossed in a little oil
- 1 medium size cucumber, peeled and shaved.
- 2 leeks, cleaned and chopped
- Beef Sauce:
- 3 tbsp tauco sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chili bean sauce
- 3 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 300 ml beef stock
- 2 cloves, chopped
- 2 cm ginger, grated
- 150 grams minced beef
- 4 pcs Shiitake mushroom, soak/boil and diced
- ½ tsp white pepper powder
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp cornstarch, mixed with a little water.
- 1. Beef sauce: Mix well tauco sauce, soy sauce, chili bean sauce, sweet soy sauce and beef stock
- 2. Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- 3. Add the minced beef and mushroom, stir until its color has changed evenly.
- 4. Add beef sauce and white pepper powder, stir constantly until boiled.
- 5. Thicken with cornstarch liquid, set aside.
- 6. Put the noodles on a serving plate, pour the beef sauce on top. Serve with cucumber and a sprinkle of chopped leeks.
- Servings : 2
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
(0 / 5)
Comments are closed.