Published on 16th December 2020 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 1 piece Mi Urai, boiled
- ½ onions, minced
- 350 gr chicken breast fillet, cut into small blocks
- 1 carrot, sliced into matchstick cut
- 3 shiitake mushrooms, chopped
- 4 sheets cabbage, chopped roughly
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp nori, minced
- 1 red chilli, sliced thin
- Sauce ingredients:
- 3 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp powdered white pepper
- 1. Mix all sauce ingredients, stir well and set aside.
- 2. Sauté onions with sesame oil until fragrant, add the chicken. Cook until chicken changes color.
- 3. Add carrots, mushrooms and cabbage. Stir until soft and wilted.
- 4. Add Mi Urai, pour the sauce. Stir until smooth and cooked. Lift and serve with nori sprinkle and sliced chillies.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Chicken