Vegetable Scrambled Egg Noodles
Published on 22nd July 2020 In International |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi Urai premium egg noodles, cooked and tossed in a little oil
- 2 Garlic, chopped
- 3 Shallots, chopped
- 2 Eggs, beaten with a pinch of salt
- 100 ml Water
- 1 Carrot, cut lengthwise
- 4 stalks mustard greens, cut into 4 cm
- ½ tsp Pepper powder
- ¼ tsp Sugar
- Salt (to taste)
- 3 tbps Cooking oil
- 1. Stir-fry garlic and shallots until fragrant, keep aside.
- 2. Add egg, scrambled
- 3. Add the water and carrot. Season with pepper powder, sugar and salt.
- 4. Pour it in cooked Mi Urai Original and mustard green, mix well.
- 5. Set aside and serve.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Vegetarian