Tokyo Ramen With Sesame Chilli
Published on 12th April 2021 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 1 piece Mi Urai, boiled
- 100 gr medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 Japanese meatballs, boiled
- 4 sheets Japanese spinach (horenso), boiled until soft
- 1 egg boiled and halved
- 1 sheet nori, cut and sliced lengthwise
- Soup ingredients:
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 tsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp shoyu (Japanese soy sauce)
- 1 tsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish oil
- 800 - 1000 ml shrimp broth
- Sugar and salt to taste
- Sesame chilli:
- 1 tbsp sesame, roasted until golden brown
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- 1. Sesame chilli: Grind sesame and chilli powder, pour hot oil. Set aside.
- 2. Sauté garlic and ginger with sesame oil until fragrant.
- 3. Pour the soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, fish oil and broth. Bring to a boil, season with sugar and salt.
- 4. Add the shrimp, stir until it changes color. Lift and set aside.
- 5. Put Mi Urai in a serving bowl, mix well. Add shrimp, meatballs, spinach, and egg with nori on top.
- 6. Pour in the broth and serve.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Vegetarian