Spinach Frittata Noodles
Published on 20th May 2020 In International |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi Urai premium egg noodles, cooked and tossed in a little oil
- 2 tbsp Olive oil / cooking oil
- 1 bunch of Spinach
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 2 Tomatoes cut into circular ½ cm.
- 7 Eggs
- 4 Egg white
- ¼ tsp Pepper powder
- 100 grams Cheese Feta/ Cheese Cheddar, grated
- 1. Stir-fry onion until wilted. Add spinach and mix well until wilted. Lift and set aside.
- 2. Mix all eggs and a half part cheese, shake it off. Add stir-fried spinach, onion, pepper powder, and Mi Urai, flatten.
- 3. Pour in the nonstick pancake pan, sprinkle with the remaining grated cheese. Put the tomatoes in the top side.
- 4. Cook in the medium heat, close the pan until cooked. Toasted a while for the upside and lift.
- 5. Serve warm.
- Servings : 12
- Ingredient : Vegetarian