Spicy Crab Noodles
Published on 12th August 2020 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi Urai premium egg noodles, cooked until desired tenderness
- 2 Crabs, clean up
- 3 cloves Garlic, chopped
- ½ Onion (medium size), chopped
- 800 ml Chicken stock
- 100 gr Tomato sauce
- 3 tbsp Chili sauce
- 1-2 tbsp Lime water
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- Salt and Sugar, to taste
- 3 tsp Cooking oil
- 1 Leeks (take the green part and slice thinly)
- Spice paste:
- 4 Red peppers
- 4 Dried Chilies
- Cabai merah 4 buah
- Cabai kering 4 buah, soak in warm water
- 2 cm Ginger
- 1. Heat the oil and stir-fry the garlic until fragrant. Add the Onion, stir-fry until fragrant.
- 2. Add the Spice paste, stir-fry until fragrant
- 3. Add the water, tomato sauce, lime water and soy sauce. Cook until boiling
- 4. Add the Crab, cover it. Cook until Crab is just cooked
- 5. Pour the beaten eggs evenly, let stand for a moment. Mix well.
- 6. Season with sugar and salt, cook well.
- 7. Add Mi Urai, mix well. Set aside.
- 8. Serve with the garnish
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Seafood