Siu Mai Mee
Published on 30th April 2021 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi Urai premium egg noodles, cooked until tender
- 400g Mackerel fillet, chopped
- 100g Chicken fillet, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp fried Garlic, puree
- 1 Egg
- ¼ tsp Pepper powder
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1-2 tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1-2 tbsp Light soy sauce
- 2 Onion leeks, thickly sliced
- 400-500ml ice water
- ½ Carrot, diced (for garnish)
- 15 dumpling skin
- 1. Mix well mackerel, chicken, garlic and egg.
- 2. Add pepper powder, sugar, salt, oyster sauce, sesame oil, light soy sauce and onion leeks, and mix well. Pour the ice water slowly while stirring until blended.
- 3. Add Mi Urai and mix well.
- 4. Prepare a tray of cake; grease with oil; and then arrange the dumpling skin. Put the mixture until half-full, sprinkle with carrot and grease with oil.
- 5. Steam for ± 20 minutes. Remove and serve.