Singapore Fried Bee Hoon
Published on 2nd November 2021 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pieces Bihun Jagung URAI, boiled
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ onion piece, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks leek, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 tsp crushed dried chili/chili flakes
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- 2 pieces cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2.5 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 250 g prawn, peeled and leave the tail
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Salt to taste
- 2 spring onions, sliced in ½ cm
- 1. Cook Bihun URAI according to instructions on pack. Set aside
- 2. Heat oil, sauté garlic until fragrant, add onion and leek. Cook until fragrant.
- 3. Add carrots, stir.
- 4. Add crushed dried chilies, curry powder and pepper powder. Stir well.
- 5. Add Bihun Jagung Urai and cabbage.
- 6. Season with soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir well.
- 7. Add salt and sesame oil, put in prawns, and let it cook. Remove and serve with a sprinkling of spring onions.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
(0 / 5)
Comments are closed.