Seafood Bibim Myun
Published on 5th June 2020 In Asian |
- (3.5 /5)
- (2 Rating)
- 1 piece Mi Urai Original, boiled
- 200 grams squid, sliced
- 200 grams medium prawns, peeled
- 50 grams peeled green mussels
- Sesame to taste
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp gochujang sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dried chillies, crushed
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp apple vinegar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 75 ml water
- 1. Mix garlic, gochujang, soy sauce, crushed dried chillies, sesame oil, vinegar, brown sugar and water. Stir until smooth.
- 2. Mix squids, prawns and green mussels with sauce, set for a moment.
- 3. Grill the seafood until cooked, lift and set aside.
- 4. Cook the remaining sauce until it boils.
- 5. Add Mi Urai and stir until mixed well.
- 6. Serve the noodles with seafood and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Seafood
Rate this recipe
2 People Rated This Recipe
(3.5 / 5)
Comments are closed.