Satay Mee Seafood
Published on 3rd December 2018 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi Urai premium egg noodles, cooked until desired tenderness
- 1 medium squid, clean and slice
- 75g medium prawns, peeled
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 bunch kangkong (water convolvulus), clean and blanch
- 6 small fried tofu, slice
- 2 green chillies, slice thin
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Satay sauce:
- 15 dried chillies, soak in warm water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp coriander seeds, toast in pan
- 2 cm galangal
- 1 stalk lemongrass, select white inner portion
- 250g roasted peanuts, crush into coarse crumbs
- 700 ml coconut milk
- 60g sugar
- salt (to taste)
- 1. Satay Sauce – Blend dried chillies, garlic, coriander seeds, galangal and lemongrass into a paste. Fry in cooking oil until fragrant.
- 2. Add peanut crumbs to the fried paste, pour in coconut milk and add sugar. Mix well.
- 3. Cook on low heat and keep stirring until the mixture starts to boil, add salt. Mix well and keep cooking until slightly thickened. Turn off heat and set aside.
- 4. Marinade squid and prawns with salt and lime juice, set aside for 5 minutes. Blanch in boling water, drain and set aside.
- 5. Put Mi Urai on a serving plate. Pour satay sauce and top with squid, prawns, kangkong and fried tofu. Garnish with green chillies. Mix well and enjoy.
- Servings : 2-3
- Ingredient : Seafood
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
(0 / 5)
Comments are closed.