Satay Bee Hoon Seafood
Published on 7th December 2021
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pcs Bihun Jagung URAI, boiled
- 1 squid, clean and cut into pieces
- 75 g prawns, peeled
- 1 lime, squeeze the juice
- 1 bunch kangkong, cleaned and blanched
- 6 fried pong tofu, cut into pieces
- 2 green chilies, cut into 1 cm
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Peanut Sauce Ingredients:
- 8 dried chilies, soak in warm water
- 1 cm galangal
- ¼ tsp coriander, toasted
- 1 stalk lemongrass, take the white part
- 1 clove garlic
- 75 g roasted peanuts, grounded
- 500 ml coconut milk
- 50 g sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1. Cook Bihun URAI according to instructions on pack. Set aside
- 2. Make Peanut Sauce - Ground dry chilies, galangal, coriander, lemongrass, and garlic. Heat oil, sauté grounded spices until fragrant.
- 3. Add peanuts, pour coconut milk, add sugar and salt. Stir well.
- 4. Cook while stirring occasionally until boiling, season with salt. Continue to cook over low heat until it boils. Lift and set aside
- 5. Coat squid and prawn with salt and lime juice. Let it sit for a while and blanch. Set aside.
- 6. Pour Bihun URAI into peanut sauce, arrange on a serving plate.
- 7. Add squid, prawn, kangkong and tofu on top.
- 8. Serve with diced green chilies.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Bee Hoon
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
(0 / 5)
Comments are closed.