Published on 16th December 2020 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi Urai premium egg noodles, cooked until desired tenderness, cut into desired.
- 200gr Chicken fillet, diced
- 200gr Potato, diced and boiled briefly
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp grated Ginger
- 2 Green chilies remove seeds and diced.
- 1 tsp Fenugreek
- 10 pcs spring roll skin
- 2 tbsp Samin oil (ghee)
- Cooking oil (for frying)
- 1. Stir-fry onion with samin oil until fragrant, add turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and grated ginger. Mix well until fragrant.
- 2. Add chicken fillet, potato, green chilies and fenugreek, stir until it changes colors.
- 3. Pour in chicken stock, cook until it reduced. Add Mi Urai, season with salt, mix well until cooked. Remove and chill.
- 4. Filling the spring roll skin with the mixture, shape into a triangle. Frying until golden-brown. Lift and serve.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Chicken