Salted Egg Prawn Mee
Published on 21st January 2020 In Asian |
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi Urai Flat, boiled
- 6 pieces Prawn, peel and set aside the tail
- ½ piece Lime
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 4 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2 pieces Salted egg yolk, smoothen
- 20 sheets Curry leaf
- Sugar to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1. Coat the prawns with lime juice and salt, set aside.
- 2. Melt the butter, cook the prawns until golden brown. Lift and set aside.
- 3. Put in the chopped garlic, sauté until fragrant.
- 4. Add salted egg yolks and curry leaves, season with sugar and salt. Cook until egg yolks become foamy.
- 5. Put in boiled Mi Urai Flat, stir until smooth. Lift.
- 6. Serve with prawns.
- Servings : 2-3
- Ingredient : Seafood