Salad Bee Hoon Muangthai
Published on 7th December 2021
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 1 pack Bihun Jagung URAI, boil until cooked
- 5 cloves garlic
- 5 red chilies
- 2 tbsp ebi, brew
- 3 long beans, noon and cut into 3 cm
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 75 g palm sugar
- 1 cucumber, cut into long cubes
- 2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 3 stalks of coriander leaves, noon
- Fried peanuts to taste, for sprinkling
- 1. Mash garlic and red chilies, add ebi. Pound back.
- 2. Put in long beans, mash again.
- 3. Pour in fish sauce and limes’ water. Stir it well
- 4. Add palm sugar, mash while stirring until brown sugar dissolves.
- 5. Add cucumber, tomato, coriander and BIHUN URAI. Stir while occasionally pounded until smooth.
- 6. Serve with sprinkling fried peanuts
- Servings : 2