Putu Ayu Mi
Published on 3rd December 2018 In Asian |
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi Urai premium egg noodles (Original type preferred), cooked until tender
- 1/4 young coconut, grated
- 300 ml coconut milk
- 150 g sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- pink food colouring
- 2 tbsp cornstarch, mixed with a little water
- 1. Rub the inside of 7-8 pieces donut moulds with a little cooking oil to prevent sticking. Line the bottom of the moulds with the grated coconut, forming a white ring.
- 2. Mix the coconut milk, sugar, vanilla powder and food coloring in a pan. Boil while stirring.
- 3. Add the cooked Mi Urai and mix well.
- 4. Add the cornstarch and mix well.
- 5. Add the cooked mixture into the donut moulds, on top of the grated coconut. Press slightly to even out the surface.
- 6. Steam for about 10-15 minutes until the cake is set. Let cool before taking the cakes out of the moulds.
- Servings : 6-8
- Ingredient : Vegetarian