Pumpkin Curry Noodle / Vegetable Curry Noodle
Published on 22nd April 2020 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 1 piece Mi Urai Flat, boiled
- 300 grams peeled pumpkin
- 700 ml water
- ½ medium size onion, minced
- 10 curry leaves, blanch
- 1-2 carrots, diced
- ½ red pepper, Paprika merah 1/2 buah, diced
- ½ green pepper, diced
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 2 coriander leaves, blanch
- Sugar and salt to taste
- 1 tbsp acid water
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- Spice mix:
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp fennel powder
- 1½ tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp funegreek/ kelabet powder
- 1. Boil the yellow pumpkin with water until soft, lift and puree. Set aside.
- 2. Sauté onion until fragrant; add curry leaves and all seasoning powder. Sauté until flavorful.
- 3. Add carrots, red and green chili pepper, stir well.
- 4. Pour yellow pumpkin puree; cook while stirring until it boils.
- 5. Pour coconut milk, boiled. Season with sugar and salt.
- 6. Add coriander leaves, stir well.
- 7. Add Mi Urai, stir well. Lift and serve.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Vegetarian