Published on 11th October 2022 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pcs Bihun Jagung URAI
- 200 g tenderloin, lengthwise sliced
- 5 cm ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, cut into 4 parts
- 2 star anise
- 5 cm cinnamon
- 3 cardamoms
- 4 cloves
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1.5 liter water
- 1 tbsp fish oil
- 6 meatballs
- Salt and sugar (to taste)
- 2 stalk coriander leaves
- 50 g bean sprouts
- 5 bird’s eye chillies, roughly chopped
- 2 stalk Thai basil
- 1. Cook Bihun Jagung URAI according to instructions on the pack. Set aside.
- 2. Blanch beef, remove and set aside.
- 3. Grill ginger and onion until brown, remove and set aside.
- 4. Roast star anise, cinnamon, cardamom, coriander, clove and fennel seed until fragrant.
- 5. Remove and put into cheesecloth and tie securely with a heat-safe string.
- 6. Put water alongside beef, grilled ginger, onion and roasted herbs into a pot.
- 7. Boil until water is reduced into half.
- 8. Pour fish oil and add meatballs, season with salt and sugar. Put in coriander leaves, bring to a boil.
- 9. Serve Bihun URAI in a bowl added with bean sprouts on top. Pour beef soup, serve with bird’s eye chillies and Thai basil.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Bee Hoon