One Pot Mee Sambal Telur
Published on 30th November 2022
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pcs Mi Urai Ori
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 red chilies, finely chopped
- 6 green chilies, finely chopped
- 5 chili padi, finely chopped (extra for more spicy)
- 1 stalk lemongrass, crushed
- 1 inch galangal, crushed
- 5 lime leaves, finely sliced
- 350 ml water
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 4 eggs
- salt, sugar and pepper to taste
- Green onion
- 1. Cook Mi Urai according to instructions on pack. Set aside.
- 2. Heat oil in a wok pan over medium heat, add onion and garlic, cook until fragrant. add the chilies, lemongrass, galangal and lime leaves. Stir occasionally.
- 3. Pour water in, add oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce, fish sauce and season well. Bring to simmer.
- 4. After the sambal simmered, crack the eggs onto the sambal. Let the egg are cooked. Set aside.
- 5. To serve, place mi Urai in a serving plate, pour the egg and sambal generously, garnish with chopped green onion. Serve immediately
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Egg