Nyonya Kuih Bee Hoon
Published on 10th November 2023
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pcs Bihun Jagung URAI
- 500 g pineapple
- 225 g sugar
- 250 g tapioca flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pandan paste and pink food coloring, as needed
- 1/2 coconut, grated and steamed, season with salt
- 1. Cook Bihun Jagung URAI according to instructions on the pack. Set aside
- 2. Grind pineapple and sugar using food processor into purée. Set aside.
- 3. Mix tapioka, vanilla powder and salt. Pour pineapple purée slowly while stirring until blended.
- 4. Add Bihun URAI, mix well.
- 5. Divide dough into 3 parts.
- 6. Add pandan paste or pink food colouring and mix well.
- 7. Pour into molds lined with heat-resistant plastic to prevent sticking.
- 8. Steam until cooked for ± 15 minutes.
- 9. Remove and let cool.
- 10. Cover knife with plastic and cut into cubes.
- 11. Cover it with coconut shreds. Serve.
- Servings : 6
- Ingredient : Bee Hoon