Noodle Tuna Salad
Published on 8th March 2021 In International |
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi URAI
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Sweetened condensed milk
- ½ Lemon, grate the zest and get the juice
- ¼ Red Paprika, diced
- ¼ Yellow Paprika, diced
- 100 gr Mixed vegetables
- 50 gr cheddar cheese, diced
- 150 gr Canned tuna, drained
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1. Cook Mi URAI according to instructions on pack. Set aside.
- 2. Add mayonnaise, condensed milk and lemon zest. Mix well
- 3. Add Paprika, mixed vegetables, cheddar cheese and lemon juice. Mix well.
- 4. Add Mi Urai and tuna, mix well.
- 5. Serve in a plate, topped with grated parmesan cheese.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Seafood