Noodle Mushroom Carbonara
Published on 6th February 2020 In Western |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 1 pieces Mi Urai Flat, cooked
- 1 small onion, minced
- 100 grams champignon mushroom, sliced in ½ cm
- 1 tbsp butter
- 150 ml cream/milk
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 egg yolk, stir well
- 1 tsp grounded blackpepper
- Sugar (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- 1. Stir-fry the onion with butter until fragrant
- 2. Add champignon mushroom and grounded black pepper, cook until mushroom wilted.
- 3. Pour milk and egg yolk, stir until thickened
- 4. Add Mi Urai Flat and parmesan cheese, season with sugar and salt. Lift.
- 5. Serve with cheese and black pepper topping.
- Servings : 2-3
- Ingredient : Vegetarian