Noodle A La Carbonara
Published on 6th July 2023 In International |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pcs Mi Urai Original
- 100 g beef bacon
- 1 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 100 g grated parmesan cheese
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook Mi Urai according to instructions on the package. Set aside. Take 1 ladle of noodle water, set aside.
- 2. Heat fry pan over medium heat, add beef bacon, cook until the bacon is golden and crisp. Then take bacon for topping, set aside.
- 3. In a same fry pan, add butter and bring to melt. Add onion, cook until translucent and fragrant. After that, put the noodle in, stir well.
- 4. In a mixing bowl, mix egg yolk, parmesan cheese and black pepper until well combined, set aside.
- 5. Turn off the heat, then transfer the egg yolk mixture and noodle water, keep stirring until well combined.
- 6. Serve the noodle on a serving plate, sprinkle the crispy bacon and grated parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Beef