Published on 30th April 2021 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 200g Mi Urai Original
- 4 Egg
- 2 tbsp Corned Beef
- 1 leek Green onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp Cooking oil
- Seasoning paste:
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 3 cloves Shallots
- ½ tsp Pepper
- Sugar, salt and broth powder, to taste
- Additional ingredients:
- Chili sauce
- Tomato sauce
- 1. Cook Mi Urai in boiling water for 3 minutes. Remove and drain. Add cooking oil, mix and keep aside.
- 2. Blend the seasoning paste ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- 3. Mix seasoning paste with eggs, beaten. Then add the corned beef and mix well.
- 4. Add the green onion slices and Mi Urai, mix well.
- 5. Heat the cooking oil in the pan; pour the mixture, flatten and covered. Cook in medium heat.
- 6. Once fragrant, pierce the noodle mixture with a fork, then reduce the heat.
- 7. Cover the pan and cook until it set. Flip the Murtabak Mi, then frying until golden brown. Lift.
- 8. Serve the Murtabak Mi with Tomato sauce and Chili sauce.
- Servings : 2-3
- Ingredient : Vegetarian
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
(0 / 5)
Comments are closed.