Mi Putu Nangka
Published on 6th February 2020 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi Urai premium egg noodles, cooked
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 125 g sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp pandan essence paste
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 150 g grated coconut
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 50 g nangka (jackfruit), diced
- 1. Make the topping – Mix the grated coconut and salt; steam for 5 minutes and then let it cool slightly. Add the nangka and mix well.
- 2. Prepare 12 Malay cake moulds by brushing the inside with a little oil. Divide the topping evenly among the moulds. Press the topping to make it more compact.
- 3. In a saucepan, mix well the coconut milk, sugar, salt, vanilla powder, pandan essence paste and cornstarch. Bring the mixture to a boil and add the Mi Urai; mix well and turn off heat.
- 4. Divide the noodles mixture evenly among the moulds. Press to make it more compact.
- 5. Steam for about 15 minutes and let cool. Take out the steamed cakes from the moulds and serve.
- Servings : 8-12
- Ingredient : Vegetarian