Mi Gomak Medan
Published on 3rd December 2018 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi Urai premium egg noodles, cooked until desired tenderness
- 2 medium red chillies, slice diagonally
- leek, slice diagonally
- celery leaves, sliced
- 150 g boneless chicken breast, diced and boiled
- 50 ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp kecap manis
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- Spice paste:
- 6 shallots
- 3 garlic cloves
- 6 medium red chillies
- 4 bird’s eye chillies
- 1 tsp dried andaliman (or Sichuan pepper)
- 1 cm turmeric, peeled
- 1 stalk lemongrass, discard tough outer layers and sliced
- 1 tbsp dried shrimp, toasted
- 1/2 tsp belacan, toasted
- salt (to taste)
- sugar (to taste)
- 1. Blend all spice paste ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- 2. Fry the seasoning paste in cooking oil until fragrant.
- 3. Add all remaining ingredients except Mi Urai. Fry until cooked.
- 4. Add Mi Urai and mix well. Serve.
- Servings : 2-3
- Ingredient : Chicken