Mexican Chili Noodles
Published on 3rd March 2020 In International |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pieces MI URAI premium egg noodles, cooked and tossed in a little oil
- 200 gr Meat, minced
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 200 ml Chicken stock
- 4 tbsp Tomato sauce
- 400 ml ( 1 can ) Tomatoes, diced
- 500 gr Cheese cheddar, grated
- 1 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 pc Celery stalks, cut into thin
- 1 pc Jalapeno, diced
- ½ tsp Parsley, chopped
- ¼ tsp Cumin, roasted
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- ½ tsp Oregano
- Sugar and salt (to taste)
- 1. Stir-fry minced meat until it change colour, remove and keep a side.
- 2. Stir-fry garlic and onion until fragrant.
- 3. Add chicken stock, tomato sauce and diced tomatoes, stir well.
- 4. Add the remaining seasoning, mix well. Cooke until boiling.
- 5. Add cooked mince mead (point no.1), cook until shrink then lift.
- 6. To serve, pour the meat sauce over MI URAI and sprinkle with Cheese cheddar.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Beef