You know it’s good stuff when you have colourful meal on your plate! Not only a feast for the eyes, this Mee Udang Warna Warni will also take you for a spin of flavours inside your mouth with its sweet and spicy taste!
Mee Udang Warna-Warni
Published on 15th December 2020 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pcs Mi URAI
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp Butter
- ½ Red Bell Pepper, diced
- ½ Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp Chili sauce
- 2 tbsp Tomato sauce
- Sugar and Salt (to taste)
- 200gr peeled medium Shrimp, coat with lime juice
- 1. Cook Mi URAI according to instructions on pack. Set aside.
- 2. Heat oil, add bell peppers and onion. Stir-fry until wilted.
- 3. Add all sauces, sugar and salt. Mix well.
- 4. Add shrimp, stir until color changes.
- 5. Add Mi URAI and mix well. Lift and serve
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Seafood