Mee Sotong Sos Padang
Published on 6th October 2020 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 1 piece MI URAI, boiled
- 300 grams cleaned squid, sliced
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 2 sticks lemongrass, bruised
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce
- 150 ml water
- 1 onion, sliced
- 10 red bird’s eye chilli peppers, slice diagonally
- 10 green bird’s eye chilli peppers, slice diagonally
- 2 leeks, cut diagonally
- Salt and sugar to taste
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- Seasoning puree:
- 5 red bird’s eye chilli peppers
- 10 shallots
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 cm ginger
- 1. Stir-fry spices, mix until fragrant.
- 2. Add kaffir lime leaves and lemongrass, cook until the leaves wilted.
- 3. Add tomato sauce, oyster sauce, chili sauce and water. Boil.
- 4. Add onion, red and green bird’s eye chilli peppers.
- 5. Season with sugar and salt.
- 6. Add squid and leek, stir until smooth and cooked.
- 7. Add Mi Urai, stir well. Lift and serve.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Seafood