Published on 6th October 2020 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pcs Mi URAI
- 850 ml Water
- 100 ml Tamarind water
- 3 tbsp Sweet Tauco
- 200 gr Shrimp, peeled
- 100 gr Tofu , fried and diced
- 2 tbsp Sweet Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Sugar and Salt (to taste)
- 75 gr Bean sprout, clean
- 4 tbsp Cooking oil
- 2 boiled Egg, cut into pieces
- 4 stalks Chives, clean and cut into 3 cm
- For paste:
- 8 Onions
- 5 cloves of Garlics
- 4 Candlenut, roasted
- 15 dried Red Chilies, soak with warm water.
- 1. Cook Mi URAI according to instructions on pack. Set aside.
- 2. Stir-fry spices paste with 3 tbsp cooking oil until fragrant, lift and divide into 2 portion.
- 3. Stir-fry the rest portion of spices paste with shrimp, cook until it changes color.
- 4. Add a half portion of spices paste to the water, tamarind water, sweet tauco, sugar and salt. Stir constantly until the soup starts to boil and the spices absorbed. Turn off heat.
- 5. Stir-fry the rest of spices portion with shrimp, cook until it changes color.
- 6. Add tofu, pour the soy sauce, sweet soy sauce and the mixture of point number 3. Cook until boiled.
- 7. Season with sugar and salt, add bean sprout and chives. Mix well and lift.
- 8. Divide cooked Mi URAI into 2 serving bowls, add boiled egg and pour with soup. Serve immediately.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Seafood