Mee Sambal Hijau Nenas
Published on 22nd April 2020 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi Urai premium egg noodles, cooked and tossed in a little oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 5 big green chilli, roughly chopped
- 5 small green chilli, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp stock powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 squid, scored in crisscross pattern on the inside and cut into bite sized pieces
- 100 g shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 small pineapple, cubed
- 1/4 red bell pepper, diced
- 25 ml cooking oil
- 1. Heat cooking oil in wok. Sauté onion until fragrant.
- 2. Add all chillies, stir-fry until thoroughly cooked. Add oyster sauce, stock powder and salt. Stir well.
- 3. Add squid and shrimp, cook until they change colour.
- 4. Add cooked Mi Urai, pineapple and red bell pepper, mix well. Serve warm.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Seafood
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
(0 / 5)
Comments are closed.