Mee Rebus Urai
Published on 3rd December 2018 In Asian |
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi Urai premium egg noodles, cooked and tossed in a little oil
- 1 lime, quartered
- ½ cup dried ikan bilis (salted anchovies)
- 1 litre water
- 4 shallots
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cm ginger
- 1 cm galangal, grated
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 150 g beef tenderloin, diced
- 1 tbsp tauco / taucu (salted soya beans)
- 400 g sweet potatoes, steamed and pureed
- 4 tbsp sugar
- salt (to taste)
- 50 g beansprouts
- 1 medium fried beancurd, diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 boiled egg, sliced
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp fried shallots
- 75 g peanuts, ground and toasted
- 1. Boil the ikan bilis in water until soft. Drain the liquid and use as stock.
- 2. Puree the shallots, garlic, ginger and galangal.
- 3. Heat the oil and stir-fry the puree until fragrant. Add the curry powder and meat, stir until its colour has changed evenly.
- 4. Add the taucu, sweet potato puree and anchovy stock. Stir gently until everything is mixed well.
- Servings : 2-3
- Ingredient : Beef