Mee Kangkong Belacan
Published on 11th May 2020 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 1 piece Mi Urai premium egg noodles, cooked and tossed in a little oil
- 2 tsp belacan/ shrimp paste, crushed
- 4 curly red chilli, ground
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 6 large prawns, peeled
- 6 fish ball, halved
- 1 ½ tbsp soy sauce
- 350 ml water
- Salt and sugar to taste
- 1 bunch kangkong
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1. Mix shrimp paste and ground chilli, mix well and set aside.
- 2. Heat the cooking oil, fry the eggs while beating them off until cooked, lift and set aside.
- 3. Stir-fry garlic until fragrant, add belacan chilli mixture. Toss well.
- 4. Add prawns and fish balls.
- 5. Add soy sauce and water, boil. Season with salt and sugar.
- 6. Add kangkong, tomato, and egg. Toss well.
- 7. Add Mi Urai, stir until smooth. Lift and serve.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Seafood
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
(0 / 5)
Comments are closed.