Mee Goreng Rendang
Published on 30th April 2021 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi Urai premium egg noodles, cooked until tender
- 350 g Beef, diced
- 2 cm Galangal, bruised
- 2 crumpled Lime leaves
- 2 Turmeric leaves
- 3 Tamarinds (Asam Kandis)
- 1 liter thick Coconut milk from 1 ripe coconut
- 50 gr Brown sugar, scraped
- Sugar and salt, to taste
- Serunding rendang from ¼ Coconut
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- Seasoning paste:
- 100gr Chilies
- 8 cloves Shallots
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1cm Ginger
- 1. Blend the seasoning paste ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- 2. Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the seasoning paste, galangal and lime leaves. Add Turmeric leaves and Tamarind, cook until fragrant.
- 3. Pour the coconut milk and cook until boiled. Add the beef and then reduce the heat. Mix well and cook until boiled.
- 4. Add the Serunding Rendang, season with brown sugar, salt and sugar. Stir until thickened. Add Mi Urai and mix well.
- 5. Serve warm and top with fried shallots.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Beef