Mee Ayam Percik
Published on 6th March 2020 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi Urai Original, boiled
- 200 ml water
- 2 pieces cardamom
- 1 tsp, fenugreek powder
- 1 tbsp tamarind
- 350 ml coconut milk
- 300 gr chicken breast fillet
- Sugar and salt to taste
- Blend ingredients:
- 5 cloves shallots
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp aniseed, fried without oil
- 2 cm ginger
- 4 dried chilies
- 2 stalks, use the white part
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- 1. Mix blend ingredients and water, ground smoothly with blender. Cook until boiled.
- 2. Add cardamom, fenugreek and tamarind. Stir well.
- 3. Pour in coconut milk, seasoned with sugar and salt. Cook while stir until cooked.
- 4. Put in the chicken, cook until the spices are soaked in. Lift the chicken and set aside.
- 5. Put in boiled Mi Urai to smoothly blended ingredients, stir well. Lift.
- 6. Roast the chicken until golden brown, lift.
- 7. Serve mi with percik chicken.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Chicken