Mee Ayam Percik
Published on 6th March 2020 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pcs Mi URAI
- 200 ml water
- 2 pieces cardamom
- 1 tsp, fenugreek powder
- 1 tbsp tamarind
- 350 ml coconut milk
- 300 gr chicken breast fillet
- Sugar and salt to taste
- Blend ingredients:
- 5 cloves shallots
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp aniseed, fried without oil
- 2 cm ginger
- 4 dried chilies
- 2 stalks, use the white part
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- 1. Cook Mi URAI according to instructions on pack. Set aside.
- 2. Mix blend ingredients and water, ground smoothly in a blender. Cook until boiled.
- 3. Add cardamom, fenugreek and tamarind. Stir well.
- 4. Pour in coconut milk, season with sugar and salt. Cook while stirring until cooked.
- 5. Put in chicken, cook until spices are soaked in. Lift the chicken and set aside.
- 6. Put in cooked Mi URAI to smoothly blended ingredients, stir well. Lift.
- 7. Roast the chicken until golden brown, lift.
- 8. Serve noodles with percik chicken.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Chicken