Mee Ayam Dabu-Dabu
Published on 6th October 2020 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi Urai premium egg noodles, cooked and tossed in a little oil
- 150 gr Breast chicken fillet, diced
- 10 pcs Cayenne, thinly sliced
- 6 Onions, thinly sliced
- 3 Red Tomatoes, remove the seeds and diced
- 3 Green Tomatoes, remove the seeds and diced
- 5 tbsp Lime water
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Sugar and Salt (to taste)
- 1. Coat the chicken with 1 tbsp Lime water and salt. Keep aside.
- 2. Dabu-dabu: Mix cayenne, onions, tomatoes, rest of lime water, sugar, salt and 1 tbsp vegetable oil. Mix well and let stand for 15 minutes.
- 3. Stir-fry the chicken until golden brown, lift and mix with sambal Dabu-dabu.
- 4. Add Mi Urai with Chicken Dabu-Dabu, mix well. Serve.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Chicken