Meatball Teriyaki Noodle
Published on 15th June 2021 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- Ingredients for Meatball Teriyaki:
- 125g Minced Beef
- 1 tbsp fried Garlic, grind
- 2 tbsp Teriyaki sauce
- 1 Egg
- 25g Bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp Margarine
- Main Ingredients:
- 2 pcs MI URAI (Flat type), cooked until desired
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- ½ tsp grated Ginger
- 6 tbsp Teriyaki sauce
- 250 ml Water
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- Green onion leek (to taste), cut into 2 cm
- Sesame, toasted
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch liquid
- 3 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1. Meatball Teriyaki: Mix minced beef, bread crumbs, fried garlic, egg and teriyaki sauce. Mix well and make it round, keep aside.
- 2. Heat the pan with margarine; add the meatball, frying until its color has changed evenly. Lift and keep aside.
- 3. Stir-fry garlic and grated ginger in the same pan until cooked. Add the meatball and mix with teriyaki sauce and water. Cook well
- 4. Pour the cornstarch liquid, add the sesame oil. Mix well and let some sauce.
- 5. Add Mi URAI, mix well and lift. Place on a serving plate, pour the teriyaki sauce.
- 6. Served warm with green onion leek and toasted sesame seeds.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Beef