Published on 22nd October 2021 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pcs Bihun Jagung Urai
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- ½ onion, sliced lengthwise
- 1 stalk leek, thinly sliced
- 200 g beef short plate
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 150 g wood ear mushroom, thinly sliced
- 50 g spinach, blanched
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- For Sauce
- 4 ½ tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1. Cook Bihun Urai according to instructions on pack. Set aside.
- 2. Mix all ingredients for sauce. Add to Bihun Urai, stir well and set aside.
- 3. Heat cooking oil, sauté onion and leek until fragrant.
- 4. Add beef, stir well. Cook until beef changes colour.
- 5. Add carrot and mushroom, stir well.
- 6. Add Bihun Urai and spinach, stir well. Add salt to taste.
- 7. Top with sesame seeds and serve.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Vegetarian