Hokkaido Milk Seafood Ramen
Published on 25th May 2021 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 1 Piece Mi Urai, Boiled
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Grind
- Half Onion, Grated
- 2 Tbsp Flour
- 500 ml Chicken Broth
- 800 ml Fresh Milk (Full Cream)
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- ½ Tbsp Salt
- 200 Gr Shrimp, Shelled And Deveined
- 1 Piece Squid, Scored In Crisscross Pattern On The Inside And Cut Into Bite Sized Pieces
- 3 Tbsp Shelled Sweet Corn
- 1 Stick Leek, Sliced Thin
- Snowpea Sprout, According To Taste
- 1. Sauté garlic and onion with butter until fragrant. Add flour, mix well.
- 2. Pour chicken broth slowly while stirring until it boils. Pour fresh milk, stir. Season with sugar and salt, cook while stirring until it boils.
- 3. Add prawns, squid, and sweet corn. Cook until the shrimp changes color.
- 4. Add Mi Urai, stir well. Lift and serve with leeks and snowpea sprouts.
- Servings : 1