Published on 4th March 2020 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi Urai premium egg noodles, cooked and tossed in a little oil
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 cloves Shallot, sliced
- 2 cm Ginger, sliced thin
- 250 gr Chicken breast fillet, diced
- 150 gr Medium size prawns, peel and leave tails on
- 2 tbsp Light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 300 ml Liquid broth
- ½ tsp Pepper powder
- Sugar and salt (to taste)
- 1-2 tbsp Cornstarch slurry
- 1 bunch Bok choy, cleaned and chopped
- 50 gr Bean sprouts, cleaned
- 3 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1. Sauté shallots and garlic until fragrant, add ginger.
- 2. Cook chicken until slightly browning.
- 3. Add shrimps, stir.
- 4. Pour light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce and liquid broth. Let simmer.
- 5. Season with pepper powder, sugar and salt. Thicken with cornstarch slurry.
- 6. Put in boiled Mi Urai, bok choy and bean sprouts, stir until all the vegetables wilted. Lift and serve.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Chicken