Green Curry Chicken Noodle
Published on 10th December 2021
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pcs MI URAI Flat, boiled
- 300 g chicken breast fillet, diced
- 250 ml chicken broth
- 300 ml of liquid milk
- 3 tbsp butter
- For Spices:
- 3 shallots
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp coriander
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp shrimp paste
- 18 small green chillies
- 5 cm galangal, bruised
- 2 stalks lemongrass, thinly sliced
- 5 lime leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 sticks Thai basil, cleaned
- 2 stalks cilantro, cut into pieces along with the stems
- 1 tbsp palm sugar
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 large green chilies, sliced oblique
- 2 red chilies, sliced oblique
- 1. Cook MI URAI according to the instructions on the package. Set aside
- 2. Ground onion, garlic, pepper, coriander, cumin, shrimp paste and small green chilies.
- 3. Melt butter, sauté ground spices, galangal, lemongrass, and lime leaves. Sauté until fragrant.
- 4. Add chicken, cook until it changes color.
- 5. Pour the broth and bring to a boil. Add coriander leaves, palm sugar, fish sauce, red chilies and large green chilies. Bring back to a boil.
- 6. Pour in liquid milk, cook while stirring until it boils.
- 7. Add MI URAI and Thai basil, mix well. Remove and serve.
- Servings : 2