Green Chilli Fried Noodles
Published on 12th January 2023
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pcs Mi URAI
- 100 g green chillies, seeds removed
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 cloves shallot, chopped
- 15 green bird’s eye chillies, cut diagonally
- 150 g suki beef/ short plate beef
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1. Cook Mi URAI according to instructions on the pack. Set aside.
- 2. Grind green chillies with 1 tbsp cooking oil.
- 3. Heat oil. Sauté garlic and shallot until fragrant.
- 4. Add ground green chillies.
- 5. Add suki beef/ short plate beef. Cook until color change.
- 6. Add green bird’s eye chillies and soy sauce. Season with sugar.
- 7. Add cooked Mi URAI, mix well. Remove and serve.
- Servings : 2
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
(0 / 5)
Comments are closed.