Creamy Noodle Rissole
Published on 25th October 2019
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 10 sheets spring roll wrapper
- 2 pieces Mi Urai premium egg noodles, cooked until desired tenderness
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- ½ tsp oregano
- 100 g minced meat (beef or chicken)
- 200 ml milk
- 75 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 600 ml cooking oil
- Coating :
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 200 g breadcrumbs
- 1. Heat margarine, fry onion and garlic until fragrant. Add black pepper and oregano and stir well. Add minced meat and still until cooked.
- 2. Add milk and cheddar cheese, cook until cheese is melted and mixed well
- 3. Add Mi Urai and mix well. Cook until liquid is absorbed, then set aside to cool. This is the rissole filling.
- 4. Take a sheet of spring roll wrapper, put about 2 tbsp of the filling. Wrap like a spring roll, wetting the end of the wrapper to help it stick. Repeat until all the filling has been used up.
- 5. Dip the rissoles in the beaten eggs and then roll them in the breadcrumbs, coating them evenly.
- 6. Deep fry the rissoles until golden brown. Set aside to cool and serve with sweet chili sauce or mayonnaise.