Creamy Chicken Noodles
Published on 12th December 2019 In Western |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi Urai premium egg noodles, cooked and tossed in a little oil
- 20 g butter
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 250 ml milk
- 250 ml chicken broth
- 80 ml sour cream
- 300 g grilled boneless chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1. Make sauce – Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, stir well and cook until onion is translucent. Lower heat.
- 2. Place flour and milk in a jar with a tight lid, shake until mixed well. Pour mixture into skillet and slowly whisk in until smooth and thick, about 5 minutes.
- 3. Gradually add chicken broth into sauce and bring to a simmer, whisking constantly. Season with salt and black pepper.
- 4. Stir cooked chicken and sour cream into sauce. Add cooked Mi Urai and mix well. Serve warm and topped with the chicken.
- Servings : 2-3
- Ingredient : Chicken