Crabmeat Egg Drop Noodles
Published on 8th September 2020 In International |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 1 piece Mi Urai Original, boiled
- 100 grams crab meat
- 100 grams canned sweet corn
- 800 ml chicken stock
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ piece of medium sized onion, chopped
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- ½ tsp fish sauce
- ½ stock powder
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp cornstarch slurry
- 1. Heat the cooking oil, stir-fry the garlic and onion until fragrant.
- 2. Pour the stock, cook until boiled.
- 3. Add the pepper powder, fish sauce, stock powder, sesame oil and salt.
- 4. Put in crabmeat and sweet corn, bring to a boil again.
- 5. Pour the eggs while continuing to beat until they are cooked.
- 6. Thicken with cornstarch slurry, add Mi Urai, stir well. Lift and serve while warm.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Seafood