Chicken Onion Noodles
Published on 1st April 2020 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi Urai premium egg noodles, cooked until desired tenderness
- 100 gr Chicken breast fillet diced
- 3 Garlic, chopped
- 3 Shallots, chopped
- ¼ tsp Pepper powder
- 700 ml Chicken stock
- 4 Leek stalks, chopped
- Salt (to taste)
- 3 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1. Stir-fry shallots and garlic until golden brown and fragrant.
- 2. Add chicken, frying until its color has changed evenly.
- 3. Add the chicken stock, season with pepper powder and salt. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low.
- 4. Add Mi Urai, served warm with the garnish (chopped leeks).
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Chicken