Chicken Broccoli Noodles
Published on 14th May 2020 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi Urai premium egg noodles, cooked until desired tenderness
- 200 gr Chicken breast fillet, cut into 1cm
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Garlic, chopped
- ½ tsp Grated ginger
- 100 ml Soy sauce
- 100 ml Honey
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- 1 pc Broccoli cleaned and cut into several section.
- 1 pc Carrot, cut diagonally
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch, mixed with a little water
- 1. Mix onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, honey and black pepper. Add chicken and mix well. Cover it and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- 2. Stir-fry chicken on medium heat until golden brown. Add broccoli and carrot, cook until wilted.
- 3. Thicken with liquid cornstarch, set aside.
- 4. To serve, pour the sauce over Mi Urai.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Chicken