Butter Squid Noodles
Published on 8th September 2020 In International |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi Urai, cooked and tossed in a little oil
- 500 gr Squid, cleaned and cut into pieces and coat with orange and salt
- 3 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 4 tbsp Salted Butter
- 2 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp Sweet Soy Sauce
- 3 stalks Green Onion, cut into ½ cm
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- Sugar and salt, to taste
- 1. Stir-fry garlic and onion with butter until golden brown.
- 2. Add Oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce, pepper, sugar and salt. Mix well.
- 3. Add Squid, cook while stir until cooked.
- 4. Add Mi URAI, mix well
- 5. Put it on a serving plate and top with green onion.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Seafood