Beef Teriyaki Noodles
Published on 6th October 2020 In Asian |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi Urai premium egg noodles, cooked and tossed in a little oil
- 150 gr Beef Tenderloin, diced
- 100 gr Cornstarch
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- ½ tsp Ginger, grated
- 5 tbsp Teriyaki sauce
- 50 ml water
- ½ tsp Sesame oil
- 3 stalks Leek, clean and cut into 2 cm
- Sesame, roasted
- 3 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1. Coat the tenderloin with cornstarch until blended and put it in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- 2. Heat the cooking oil, grilled the Beef tenderloin until cooked and changes the color. Lift and keep aside.
- 3. Stir-fry garlic and ginger in the same pan until it changes color. Add the beef tenderloin and pour it with teriyaki sauce and water. Mix well until cooked.
- 4. Pour 1 tbsp of liquid cornstarch to the mixture, add sesame oil. Mix well.
- 5. Add the noodles, mix well. Serve and sprinkle with leeks and roasted sesame.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Beef
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
(0 / 5)
Comments are closed.