Bee Hoon Goreng Jawa
Published on 30th December 2021 In Nusantara |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pcs Bihun Jagung URAI, boiled
- 3 cloves garlic, bruised and roughly chopped
- 1 stalk leek, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 3 cabbages, roughly chopped
- 100 ml broth
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- Sugar and salt to taste
- 3-4 tbsp cooking oil
- For Serving:
- 100 g shredded chicken
- 1 tbsp fried shallots
- Green chilies to taste
- Cucumber pieces as needed
- 1. Cook Bihun URAI according to the instructions on the package. Set aside
- 2. Heat oil, sauté garlic until fragrant, add leek. Sauté again until golden.
- 3. Add carrots, stir. Pour broth, add cabbage, cook until wilted.
- 4. Add Bihun URAI, mix well. Season with pepper, sugar and salt. Cook until done. Lift.
- 5. Serve with shredded chicken, a sprinkling of fried shallots, chilies and cucumber slices.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Bee Hoon