Published on 23rd October 2019
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi Urai premium egg noodles, cooked and tossed in a little oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (28-ounce) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (29-ounce) tomato puree
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (or other cheese)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, sliced thin
- 1. Make sauce – Heat oil in saucepan. Sauté garlic over medium heat for 1 minute. Add canned tomatoes and tomato puree. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low.
- 2. Stir in red pepper flakes and add sugar, oregano, salt and lemon juice. Cook, stirring occasionally for 20 minutes. Turn off heat.
- 3. Add cooked Mi Urai to sauce. Add basil and parmesan cheese, toss well.
- 4. Serve warm; garnish with parmesan cheese and basil sprigs if desired.
- Servings : 2